Special Council Meeting
Council will meet with the consultant and senior staff to develop the mission, vision, and values of the organization as the first step in the development of a strategic plan. The results will be added to the community and external stakeholder’s session results of the same questions.
- Introductions and welcome
- Identity – who is North Algona Wilberforce?
- Values – what behaviours guide our decision making?
- Mission – what is our primary role in the community?
- Vision – where is it we are headed together as a community?
- Purpose – why would we take on this role and this work?
Residents may listen to the meeting by telephone. Call in information will be posted June 2, 2020.
Public Information for June 2, 2020 Strategic Plan meeting
Start: 12:00 Noon
Meeting ID # 281 988 2486