Please contact the office for more information on packages.
To view documents click the + symbol on the right side of each category.
RFP Winter Sand
RFP – Winter Sand
Click here for RFP PW2021-01-Hauling and Stockpiling of Winter Sand
RFP "A" GRAVEL
RFP – “A” Gravel
Click here for RFP link PW 2021-04 RFP A Gravel
TENDER TO PURCHASE SURPLUS LAND
To: Name: The Corporation of North Algona Wilberforce Township
Address: 1091 Shaw Woods Road, Eganville, Ontario K0J 1T0
Telephone: (613) 628-2080
Re: Sale of: N ALG Con 2 Pt Lot 4, 3278 Lake Dore Road
Property Roll No: 476907201013000
A reserve bid of $ 19,000.00 has been set.
2021 North & Eastern Ontario Local Food Conference
The County of Renfrew and the Northern Ontario Farm Innovation Alliance (NOFIA) have come together to co-host the 2021 North & Eastern Ontario Local Food Conference virtually, in partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food & Rural Affairs (OMAFRA). This year’s theme is “Local Food More Than Ever”, and the sessions will explore the hard-won lessons from a global pandemic that can help strengthen local food businesses and organizations.
Previously, this extremely successful event was held in Eastern Ontario only, bringing together those in the local food industry to learn and network. With the constantly changing pandemic, the opportunity to deliver the conference virtually has allowed the conference to be extended to include Northern Ontario. This new format will be delivered over a series of free webinars exploring diverse perspectives on local food.
Throughout March, each session will start at 10:00 a.m. (EST), with virtual participatory chef-led luncheons taking place at noon on March 17th and 31st. Sessions include:
- March 10th – “Local Food More Than Ever: Harvesting the Lessons of COVID-19”
- March 17th – “Navigating Agri-Tourism During a Pandemic” with a chef-led “Taste of the North” participatory lunch at noon
- March 24th – “Surviving and Thriving: The Resilience of Local Food”
- March 31st – “Innovations in the Local Food Frontier: Greenhouse, Vertical Farming, Aquaculture, Aquaponics” with a chef-led “Taste of Renfrew County” participatory lunch at noon
For more information or to register, please visit the event page:
For more information:
David Wybou, Business Development Officer
County of Renfrew, Economic Development Services
Emily Potter, Executive Director
Northern Ontario Farm Innovation Alliance
RFP - Tandem Snow Plow
Request for Proposal
Sale of Land by Public Tender
SUMMER STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Corporation of North Algona Wilberforce requires
SWIM INSTRUCTORS and SUMMER WORK STUDENTS
Swim Instructors must:
- be at least 16 years of age and possess all necessary qualifications.
Summer Students must:
- Public Works and Parks positions require the student to possess a Valid G2 Class driver’s license.
- Applicants shall be returning to school in the fall of 2021.
Applicant resumes clearly stating the position you are applying for will be received until March 5, 2021.
All interested candidates are to send resumes by:
Mail: 1091 Shaw Woods Rd, Eganville, ON K0J 1T0
For more information, please contact the office at 613-628-2080.
Employment opportunities will be listed on the Township website and Facebook page.