Please contact the office for more information on packages.
To view documents click the + symbol on the right side of each category.
Employment Opportunity |November 2020
Digital Service Squad – Team Member
North Algona Wilberforce Township is accepting applications from outgoing, enthusiastic, qualified candidates for the position of Digital Service Squad – Team Member. The successful candidate will work one-on-one with main street small businesses.
Qualified applicants will:
- Possess strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Possess strong interpersonal and relationship building/relationship management skills
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Have experience in a sales role and/or marketing environment
- Be able to travel to and work independently (or remotely) with local businesses and have their own transportation
- Be familiar with digital technologies for small business (e.g., web, social media, e-commerce, etc.)
- Be able to use basic software and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and Slack
- Previous experience with online and offline marketing is considered a strong asset
- Previous experience working with small businesses in BIAs is considered an asset
- Possess a valid Ontario Drivers Licence
- May be subject to a criminal records check
Compensation up to $ 23.50 per hour for 12 to 24 hours per week for four to eight weeks.
A more comprehensive job description is available at the Municipal Office or can be found on the website at www.nalgonawil.com.
Please send your application, including a detailed resume, stating “Digital Service Squad – Team Member” by 3:00 pm, Monday, November 23, 2020 to:
North Algona Wilberforce Township
Attn: Michelle Mantifel, Clerk-Treasurer
1091 Shaw Woods Road, RR 1
Eganville ON K0J 1T0
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Under review November 2020