The Bonnechere Caves in Eganville ON. have been welcoming people from all over the world for over 55 years. We provide a safe, educational, informative, and fun tour for people of all ages. Everyone from babies in backpacks to senior citizens have enjoyed the handiwork of Mother Nature here along the beautiful Bonnechere River. Reservations are not necessary as we have staff on hand to take you on tour when you arrive.Find on Google Maps
- 1247 Fourth Chute Rd, Eganville, ON
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- October 26, 2021 |Renfrew County & District Health Unit Halloween Safety
- October 26, 2021 |Upper Ottawa Valley OPP Halloween Safety Tips
- October 25, 2021 |Renfrew Fair Announces Buttertart Festival
- October 25, 2021 | Ontario Announces Municipalities’ 2022 Funding Under the $500 Million Ontario Municipal Partnership Fund
- October 22, 2021 | Ontario Releases Plan to Safely Reopen Ontario and Manage COVID-19 for the Long-Term